Please be sure to use Internet Explorer as your browser when registering your students through Skyward to avoid any issues during the registration process.
Enrollment and Registration Information
New Student Online Registration
Secondary New Student Registration: August 3 – 5 and August 7
Elementary New Student Registration: August 3 – 7
New Student Registration
- If your student has NEVER enrolled in Marble Falls ISD, you must complete New Student Online Registration for your student.
- If your student has previously attended MFISD, but withdrew from MFISD prior to the last day of school in the most recent school year, you must complete New Student Online Registration for your student.
- You MUST have a valid email account to request a MFISD Enrollment Access Account. Click on the following link to request a login. New Student Online Registration
- Documents Needed for Registration:
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Immunization Record (Click here for the Requirements)
- Proof of residence a current household utility statement in the parent's or guardian's name(ex. electric bill, water, or cable bill), showing an address within the District's boundaries. (Mail received at the property's address is not accepted must be a service provided to that property). If you do not have a utility bill in your name then you must fill out the Statement of Residency form. (Click here for Statement of Residency form) Statement of Residency form will need to be notarized.
- Driver's license
- Proof of Income (for Pre-K/Head Start only)
- Records from previous school (Report Card or Transcript)
- Withdrawal form from prior school
- Any court papers that would help answer questions about child custody issues
Returning Student Online Registration (OPENS on July 27, 2020)
- Parents of students already enrolled in Marble Falls ISD should log into Skyward Family Access to begin the registration process for the upcoming school year.
- If you cannot remember your Family Access credentials, use the "Forgot Login/Password" link.
- If you are still having trouble, please contact a campus administrator for assistance.
- If you have any questions, please contact your students home campus.
- There are computers available for this purpose at each campus, during normal business hours, should you need to use one.