Due to social distancing restrictions, we ask that everyone adhere to the following schedules as best as possible:
2020-2021 Deployment Dates & Times
Laptop Deployment to High School Students
Location: Marble Falls High School Mustang Gym.
Time: 10AM – 2PM
- Monday, August 3rd – Freshman
- Tuesday, August 4th – Sophomores
- Wednesday, August 5th – Juniors
- Thursday, August 6th - Seniors and Open Pickup for anyone that missed their scheduled day
Laptop Deployment to Middle School Students
Location: Marble Falls Middle School Boys Gym.
Time: 3:30PM – 7PM
- Monday, August 3rd - 6th Grade
- Tuesday, August 4th – 7th Grade
- Wednesday, August 5th – 8th Grade
- Thursday, August 6th - and Open Pickup for anyone that missed their scheduled day
Laptop Deployment to Elementary
** Please note- If you have multiple students, you may pick the grade level of any one of them and pickup all devices that day. However, devices must be picked up at the student’s enrolled campus.
Student Device Insurance
The District offers families an option of purchasing our device insurance plan to cover any damages, but it does not cover lost devices. The cost of insurance is $25 for Both Middle School and High School. Cost is based on the value of the device issued. It may be paid at the time of registration, when the laptop is picked up, or online using a credit card at the links provided below. Full details about the insurance program can be found here at:
We Strongly encourage you to take advantage of the insurance as the cost of damages to uncovered devices can be up to $325 and tend to build up quickly with multiple incidents. However, a small one-time fee of $25 will cover the device for the entire year, even for multiple claims!