Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Emily Patterson
Welcome to FALLS Career High School Math Department!
My name is Emily Patterson, and I teach all the Math for FALLS Career HS. This is my 19th year in Marble Falls ISD. In this web page you will find every thing you need to know about our Math Program.
We offer Algebra I, Algebra II, Geometry, Math Models, and Pre-Calculus.
My conference time is currently from 11:15 to 11:55 pm.
My schedule can be found by clicking on this link. Math Schedule
I can be reached at ph# (830)798-3621, or send me an e-mail using my contact form or email@example.com.
Algebra 1 Geometry Math Models Algebra 2 Foundations of Algebra Systems & Sets Basic Operations Set, Structure, & Function Linear Equations Logic Linear Equations #'s, Sentences, & Problems Functions Angles & Parallels Functions Linear Equations & Inequalities Inequalities Congruent Triangles & Quadrilaterals Polynomials Polynomials Linear Systems Similar Polygons
Algebraic Fractions Polynomials Circles Measurement Real Numbers Exponential & Radical Functions Area and Volume Probability Quadratic Relations Quadratics Coordinate Geometry Personal Finance Exponential Functions Rational Functions Transformations Taxes & Insurance Counting Principals Probability & Statistics Review Banking & Business Review
- Enter my classroom quietly, with all needed materials, and begin work immediately.
- Take care of your personal business before school, after school, and at break.
- If you need help, please ask. Work quietly and independently, for the full class period.
- Leave the room only with permission.
- Once you show me your notes for the lessons, I will assign your quiz or test.