Degrees and Certifications:
Ms. Brenda Lusby
I began teaching at Falls in August 2003. I graduated from Sul Ross State University in 1971 with a secondary teaching certification in Speech and Journalism. In 1986, I received my Masters in Elementary Education from Eastern New Mexico University. Since working at Falls I have received certification in Physical Education, Health and Special Education. I also monitor Art History, Psychology, Career Planning for the students. My course assignments and the Falls' students keep me very busy. I can be contacted during my conference by calling 830-798-3621 between 8-9:00 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ms. Lusby's Classroom Policies/Procedures.
- Students are expected to show respect for other students and staff members while in my class.
- Class work is expected to be done in accordance with each class syllabus given to each student.
- Each student should be on target with their Odyssey Ware Calendar every day.
- Enter the classroom quietly, be organized, on time and prepared for class.
- Take care of your personal business before school, during break or after school.
- If you need assistance, please ask. If I am busy with another student, be respectful and wait patiently.
- Leave the room only with permission.
- Follow Falls dress code and cell phone procedures.
- Drinks are allowed when contained in a leak proof container.
- Please refrain from using the words 'Shut-Up' and any vulgar curse words.
- Mentor groups work on social skills, career planning, and individual student needs. The mentor teacher keeps parents informed on the positive progress of their child and when necessary the not so positive progress.
- During this time we also have guest speakers from surrounding higher level educational facilities and speakers from the various branches of the military.
- When time allows, we participate in low and high rope activities, field trips,and other games and activities that correlate with Mrs. Born's agenda.