Registration 2022-2023

  • New to Marble Falls ISD?

    New Student Online Registration Instructions:

    • If your student has NEVER enrolled in Marble Falls ISD, you must complete New Student Online Registration for your student.
    • If your student has previously attended MFISD, but did not complete the prior school year, you must complete New Student Online Registration for your student.
    • You MUST have a valid email account to request a MFISD Enrollment Access Account. Click on the following link to request a login.  New Student Online Registration

    If you are enrolling in Marble Falls ISD for the first time, you will need to bring:

    • Birth Certificate
    • Social Security Card
    • Proof of residence (ex. electric bill)
    • Driver's license
    • Proof of Income (for PreK/Head Start only)
    • Records from previous school
      (i.e. Report Card or HS Transcript)
    • Withdrawal form from prior school
    • Any court papers that would help answer questions about child custody issues.


  • For registration questions please contact the Registrar:

    Rhonda Young


  • GED Information

    The Literacy Council offers GED classes at the First United Methodist Church. For more information, please contact Sally May at 210-639-9692. 

    Comments (-1)