When difficult times come they are not there to destroy you, but to see how strong you are!
I have been teaching and coaching for 16 years. I have been a Offensive Coordinator for 6 years as well as a Head Coach for the last 3 and I am currently the Head Girls Soccer Coach, Strength & Conditioning Assistant and Football Special Teams Coordinator here at the High School and teach US History. I have coached Club Soccer for 10 years and currently hold a D License from US Soccer. I am fortunate to have 3 State Championships, 2 in Football as an Offensive Coordinator and 1 in Girls Soccer. I have a beautiful wife and 4 crazy kids. My wife Misty is a campus technologist at Dripping Springs ISD. Kagen, my oldest son is at Texas State. My middle son TC is in the US Army and my youngest son Madden is in High School at Dripping Springs. My daughter Kynlee goes to Sycamore Springs Middle School.
Tutorials - Tuesday AM, Wednesday AM, Thursday AM
Please refer to the Student Handbook for additional rules and procedures.
- Respect your teachers, subs, and classmates.
- Respect the classroom desks, books, etc.
- NO CELL PHONES
- NO HATS
- NO EARBUDS/HEADPHONES
- NO YOUTUBE OR OTHER WEBSITES (unless its lesson related)
- TARDIES if your late go straight to the office
- Restroom, go between classes, if you show up to class before the bell rings and ask to go to the restroom you’re going to be counted tardy
- NO BULLYING AT ANYTIME.
- You represent you and the Mustang Nation.
Expectations and Management
- GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER
- BE PREPARED TO WORK IN GROUPS, PAIRS, AND INDIVIDUALLY
- IT’S YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO GET THE WORK DONE
- TEAM LEADERS ARE MY ASSISTANTS
- ASK FOR HELP FROM ANYONE
- KEEP THE ROOM CLEAN
- MAKE SURE LAPTOPS ARE CHARGED
- FOLLOW ALL RULES OF THE STUDENT HANDBOOK
FIRST 9 WEEKS:
Unit 1: Westward Expansion
Unit 2:Gilded Age
Unit 3: Progressive Era
SECOND 9 WEEKS:
Unit 4:Rise to Power
Unit 5: Transition to Modern America
Unit 6: Great Depression and New deal
THIRD 9 WEEKS
Unit 7: America Reacts to World at War
Unit 8: World War II
Unit 9: Onset of Cold War and 1950’s
FOURTH 9 WEEKS
Unit 10:Civil Rights Movement
Unit 11: New Frontiers and Familiar Enemies
Please bring the following to class every day.
GRADING PERCENTAGES %
A = 90 – 100
Daily Work 15%
B = 80-- 89
C = 70-79
F = Below 70
Please refer to your student handbook for the dress code, tardy policy, phones and personal electronic devices, and other school rules. I will enforce these rules in this classroom.