Degrees and Certifications:
Sul Ross State University in Alpine, TX: Secondary Certification in Speech and Journalism. Eastern New Mexico University in Portale,NM Masters in Elementary Education.
Ms. Brenda Lusby
I began teaching at Falls/Epic in August 2003. I graduated from Sul Ross State University in 1971 with a secondary teaching certification in Speech and Journalism. In 1986, I received my Masters in Elementary Education with a certification in Elementary Education from Eastern New Mexico University. Since working at Falls I have received certification in Physical Education, Health and Special Education. I also monitor Art History and Spanish for the students. My course assignments and the Falls' students keep me very busy. . I retired in 2016 and decided I was not through with teaching . I work 20 hours a week 10:30 -3:00 on Tuesday-Thursday and Friday 8-3:30. I do not work on Mondays. I can be contacted by calling 830-798-3621, emailing on Odyssey Ware or emailing at email@example.com.
Ms. Lusby's Classroom Policies/Procedures.
- Students are expected to show respect for other students and staff members while in my class.
- Class work is expected to be done in accordance
- Each student should be on target with their Odyssey Ware Calendar every day.
- Enter the classroom quietly, be organized, on time and prepared for class.
- Take care of your personal business before school, during break or after school.
- If you need assistance, please ask. If I am busy with another student, be respectful and wait patiently.
- Leave the room only with permission.
- Follow Falls dress code and cell phone procedures.
- Drinks are allowed when contained in a leak proof container.
- Please refrain from using the words 'Shut-Up' and any vulgar curse words.
- Advisory groups work on social skills, career planning, and individual student needs. The Advisory teacher keeps parents informed on the positive progress of their child and when necessary the not so positive progress.
- During this time we also have guest speakers from surrounding higher level educational facilities and speakers from the various branches of the military.
- When time allows, field trips,and other games and activities that correlate with counselors agenda.